Find a Guaranteed Repair Network Shop
Search for shops in our Guaranteed Repair Network1. You can choose from these, or any other shop for your repairs.
Guaranteed Repair Network shops have been vetted by Liberty Mutual to ensure that you are provided the highest quality service. Benefits of getting your car repaired at a Guaranteed Repair Network shop include:
- Liberty Mutual’s 100% guarantee on repairs2
- Priority repair service
- 2000+ convenient locations
- Liberty Mutual can pay the shop directly
- Track repairs by logging in to eService
You’re under no obligation to have the repairs done at a Guaranteed Repair Network shop. However, we’re confident that if you choose to use one of our Guaranteed Repair Network shops you’ll be even more satisfied with your claims experience.
- The property damage must be covered by your policy. Guaranteed Repair Network not available in Rhode Island or Massachusetts. In Massachusetts we offer you our Superior Service Program, which is similar to the Guaranteed Repair Network, however, the estimate is completed by a Liberty Mutual appraiser. For more information, speak with your Liberty Mutual Claims Representative.
- Repairs are completed by certified technicians and are 100% guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper maintenance or unreasonable use is not covered. We will repair or replace any defective work of the Guaranteed Repair Network facility.